2. BROWSE TO THE WEBSITE
3. PERSONAL DATA & IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION (PII)
3.1 DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED
• The use of our Services requires the collection of certain Personal Data or User Identification Information (PII). Personal data includes data or information that identifies a person, such as a name, email address, or other data that can reasonably be associated with a person’s identity, such as a mobile phone number. This data can be used to identify a user in a unique way, among other things, for the purpose of displaying targeted ads, messages, or content.
• Data not necessarily associated with a natural person’s identity can also be collected, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browsers, operating system, cookies, advertising IDs, device type, etc.
• The Website Registration process and the use of our services require the provision of a minimum amount of personal data as described in section 5.
• The Website collects the information you provide when downloading and using it. Registration at Melostagma.gr is optional. However, some of the features or services offered may not be available to unregistered users.
• In addition, the Website may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, mobile device type, unique device ID, mobile device IP address, operating system, browsers, and information about how the Website is used.
• When using the Website, GPS (or similar) technology may determine your current location in order to identify the area where you are displaying relevant messages / data / custom features.
3.2 PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data stated by the user / member anywhere on the Website is for the sole purpose of safeguarding the operation of the services provided and the legality of the related transactions and may not be used by any third party without complying with the provisions of Law 2472/97. , Data Protection Directive (95/46 / EC), ePrivacy directive (2002/58 / EC, am. 2009/136 / EC) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as currently in force on the protection of personal data processing character. Finally, by using the Site’s services, other information may be requested or collected for statistical purposes, which are however disconnected from the user / member’s personal information in accordance with personal data protection laws.
3.3 EXCLUSION PROCEDURE
1. The user may request an opt-out of data collection and / or deletion of data collected so far by sending an email to our email address.
2. Opt out of Google Cookies data collection by modifying your personal settings in Google’s Ads Settings.
3. Opt out of collecting data from third party cookies through the Network Ad service
4. COLLECTION AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER TREATIES
Melostagma.gr may collect and / or transfer, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, your personal data to third parties other than restaurants in one of the following cases:
4.1 Advertising, Statistics, Remarketing
We may work with web / mobile app statistics to help us understand how the Website is used to record statistics such as the frequency of visits and length of stay on the site. We work with advertisers and third-party ad networks who need to know how users interact with the Website. Advertisers and ad networks use some of the information collected from the Website, including, but not limited to, the unique identifier of the user’s device and / or mobile phone number. To protect the anonymity of information, we use encryption technology to ensure that third parties cannot cross-identify individuals. Partners may also collect anonymous information about other websites / applications you’ve used / downloaded, websites you visit, accurate location information, other inaccurate location information, in order to run targeted ads within the Website and elsewhere. The encrypted information you have provided may be passed on to our partners and may be combined with other information available to you for statistical analysis or advertising purposes. Our partners have no independent use of the information we transmit to them and have agreed to abide by the rules set by their respective laws.
Users wishing to opt out should follow the procedures described in section 3.3. EXCLUSION PROCEDURE
4.2 PARTNERSHIPS WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may transfer data to third parties for the purpose of providing a service you requested or an advertising offer offered by us or third parties. Transfer of information between affiliates includes applications or websites that integrate with APIs or otherwise our services and APIs or services with which Melostagma.gr is affiliated.
4.3 SOCIAL NETWORKS
There may be opportunities within our Site to share on Social Networks and other related tools that allow you to share your actions within the Website with other applications, websites or the media, and vice versa. Using such features allows you to share information with your friends or the general public, depending on the settings you have set in your personal profile. Please see the privacy policies of these social services for more information on how your data is handled.
4.4 NOTIFICATIONS / MESSAGES ON MOBILE DEVICES
We may work with partners using SDKs for mobile devices, including the OneSignal Messaging SDK, for passive information gathering, which generally helps us send personalized alerts / messages. This data can also be used to identify you in a unique way, among other things, for the purpose of displaying targeted ads, messages, or content. Depending on the permissions granted to this application (see section 7), this information may include personal information including your e-mail address. This information can also include exact location or WiFi information, installed and activated applications, and unique device / user account IDs (e.g. Android Advertising ID).
1. Opt Out of OneSignal Push Notifications Alerts You can, in most cases, opt out of receiving notifications / messages by going to your device’s “Settings” and locating the corresponding settings (possibly under “Notifications”), and then changing these settings for some or all of the applications on your device. (Different device configurations, or device updates, may affect or change how these settings work.)
2. Opt Out of Mobile Interest Based Ads You can opt out of targeted ads that use unique mobile IDs to serve ads based on user interests. Opt out of these ads by opening the Google Settings app on your device by selecting “Ads,” and then choosing to opt out of Interest-based Ads ronton. ” (Different device configurations, or device updates, may affect or change how these settings work.)
4.5 SALE / MIGRATION / CHANGE CONTROL
4.6 REQUEST BY JUDICIAL / POLICE / GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES
Melostagma.gr may provide data to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon legal request in order to:
• Compliance with applicable laws
• Respond to government inquiries (or inquiries from legal, governmental or semi-governmental or local or Internet Protection Authorities of any kind)
• Compliance with a valid legal process
• Protect its rights and property, the Site and / or other users of the Site
The user / member has, within the framework of telecommunications privacy law, the rights of information and objection provided by Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for personal data.
5. PROCEDURES REQUIRED FOR COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA & IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION (PII)
5.1 Subscribe to the Website
In order to create an account on the Website, the visitor must provide his / her first name, email and password. During the registration process, the visitor is required to provide additional optional information, though if desired, such as area of residence, date of birth, sex, contact telephone etc. After registration, the above account details may be viewed / modified at any time. and free of charge to the user / member himself using his password personnel or upon request to contact Melostagma.gr.
5.2 Electronic Booking / Transfer of Personal Data to Associated Businesses
In order to process an online booking with a partner business, the user / member of the Website is required to state the name of the booking recipient as well as a contact telephone, as he would do if he was booking. These details may be of the user himself / herself or any other natural person on whose behalf the user / member is booking. The user / member may also optionally provide additional specific comments regarding the service to be received. Upon completion of the booking on the Website, the name of the recipient, the contact telephone and any special comments are automatically transferred to the booking company and only to the booking company, as they are necessary for the optimal provision of the services concerned. The affiliated companies are legally committed to Melostagma.gr that they will treat this information as confidential and that they will use it solely for the purpose of supporting and executing the e-bookings. This information is also kept in the Melostagma.gr archive.
5.3 Comments and Reviews
As part of providing its services or other promotions, Melostagma.gr may at regular intervals invite its members to participate in electronic voting. In order to participate in these polls, users / members of the Site should state their full name and, where appropriate, other personal information such as their status, age, etc. (depending on the nature of the questions being asked). User vote / Member is solely for the purpose of drawing conclusions regarding the position of the public on a particular matter and may not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to third parties.
5.5 Interface with third party websites
Through the Website / Application, the visitor / user / member can access other third party websites such as social networking sites such as facebook and twitter. Whenever the visitor / user / member makes use of this service, information is exchanged with such websites and the information shared will be governed by their respective privacy policies. The visitor / user / member is required to modify his / her account privacy settings on these websites directly. Melostagma.gr does not control the privacy policies of such third parties and assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties.
7. IMPORTANT NOTE FOR OPERATING SYSTEMS LICENSES
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have specified specific types of device data that applications cannot access without your consent. These platforms have licensing systems in place to obtain your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time our site needs access to certain types of data and will give you the option to consent (or not) to this request. Android devices update the rights that our site requires before using it for the first time, and your use of the app is your consent. The permissions / permissions that our website requires may change over time.
8. IP ADDRESSES
Each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. The IP address through which the Visitor / User / Member’s PC is accessed on the Internet and then to the Website is stored and may be used by Melostagma.gr, if necessary, in the event of a breach of the Terms Use of the Website / Application by the visitor / user / member.
9. GENERAL TERMS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The user / member may contact Melostagma.gr at any time and without charge in order to cross-check the existence of the personal account, its correction, its change or deletion, as well as its exclusion from the receipt of electronic newsletters. When updating personal information, Melostagma.gr may ask the user / member to verify their identity before they can satisfy their request. Visitors / users of the Website who are minors are not eligible to register as members and therefore are not required to submit their personal information. The Account Owner of the Website (Member) is solely responsible for any use and maintenance of the confidentiality and security of his / her password and shall immediately notify Melostagma.gr of any unauthorized use of his / her account and any other breach of his / her electronic site. account. Melostagma.gr operates in accordance with applicable Greek and Community law and has adopted procedures to safeguard the personal data that the user / member provides through the Website, as long as it is registered with its services. Only authorized personnel shall have access to them whenever necessary. These items are deleted after the termination of the transaction in any way.
10. AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
Last revised date: 18/05/2018